Our home help services can help support with a little extra hand, making daily tasks easier and more manageable.
Together we can support you to develop a plan which will meet your individual needs and retain independence within your own home.
Through the pandemic there has been concern for the people with limited social contact. Our team can offer companionship and act as a support network helping with daily tasks or having a chat over a cup of tea. We ensure that all infection control measures have been put into place so our staff can provide company and support in a safe and controlled manner.
We can help with:
• Meal preparation, cooking and menu planning.
• Laundry – washing/ ironing.
• Light housework
• Bed changing
• Support with correspondence and appointment planning
• Budget planning/assistance with paying bills
• Prescription collection
• Developing health and safety skills within your home environment
• Getting out an about
• Pet care
*our additional Home Help Service (Mon-Fri) min 2 hrs