People choose elderly care for many reasons. It could be following a fall, returning from hospital, needing support following an illness, or just needing that extra help around your normal routines.
We can help with the everyday tasks that may have become a little bit more challenging to manage now such as cooking, cleaning or help with personal care.
It may be a difficult time accepting that extra help and support is needed in your senior years and we understand how important it is to remain as independent as possible in your own home and familiar surroundings.
Finding a care company that you can entrust into your home is important, building a rapport with our staff team. We tailor your support around what you need, ensure you have friendly and familiar staff to visit you regularly who are also well trained and professional.
We are a guest in your home, and we provide care and support that is meaningful and gives you that extra care to live your life your way.
Benefits of having elderly care at home:
• Remaining in the comfort of your own home and familiar surroundings
• Avoiding the upheaval of relocating
• Staying with a spouse, partner, or pet
• Increased independence and freedom
• Tailor made support packages and flexibility around your needs.
• Peace of mind for family members and friends.
• Independence and living life on your terms.
• Flexible and adaptable care that can increase to suit your needs.
• Keeping the connections with neighbours and local friends and family
• Continued familiarity of your local community
We can assist with:
• Domestic tasks, such as bed changing, washing, and ironing.
• Companionship and reducing risks of loneliness.
• Light housework
• Shopping and running errands.
• Cooking meals, to your personal tastes and menu planning
• Personal care and continence care
• Self-care, such as painting nails, applying makeup
• Medication support, offering reminders to ensure medication is taken on time.
• Pet care
• Accessing the community
• Assisting with remote video calling to keep in contact with your loved ones.
• Retain hobbies and friendships in your community.
• Moving and handling
• Help with everyday tasks such as bills or prescription collection.
• Support with using public transport or escorting on journeys.