Following initial contact our Registered Manager will arrange a convenient time to visit you in the comfort of your own home to complete a pre assessment.
Our personal, yet professional assessment enables us to make sure a person’s individual needs and wishes are identified so we can deliver a service that is right for you.
The assessment is carried out by our Registered Manager within your home to make you feel at ease within your surroundings. The assessments can take up to two hours for us to complete an environmental risk assessment and assess your care needs for your personalised care package.
We believe in providing the best care and support possible which is why our assessments are not rushed.
Once a plan is in place, we will deliver an individualised agreed plan to meet your care and support needs. We aim to support you to achieve positive outcomes that will optimise your independence.
- We offer a holistic/ person centred approach.
- Tailor made personal and professional assessments to every person who requires a service from us.
- We focus our assessment on your needs and wishes; how they impact on your wellbeing, and the outcomes you want to achieve.
- Our service aims to be flexible and responsive.
- You are fully involved in the assessment and, where appropriate, your carer or someone else you nominate.
- We can provide access to an independent advocate to support your involvement in the assessment if required.
We want to provide care and support which makes a real difference to people’s lives and we do this by putting people at the centre of our service.
*Upon receipt of your personalised quotation, you will receive an invoice for your assessment review for £25.00. After 2 months of continuous care with YOU-CAS you will be refunded for your initial assessment fee.